Monday, February 22, 2010

Coach Dutton -- Hockey Ninja?


My journey through the hockey הארץ המובטחת‎ has taken many twists and turns. It has come to a point where I need some feedback from my readers. Here's the jig. Coach Dutton is and always will be a resource for advocation, communication and education. No matter what happens, it is my goal to provide my readers with the information they desire. (FYI...I have a list of all poker tournaments in AC the weekend we play in April). In the future, it is my hope, to have a business that offers new/used equipment available online or in store front with multiple locations, skills challenges/tournaments and possibly a dry land training center. At first we planned (we meaning my business partner and myself) to open up Coach Dutton as the business name. After a long discussion with my new marketing and advertising consultant, it was decided that the business needs a new name so Coach Dutton can hold true to it's core value and mission. That's where you come into play. We have tossed around Black Biscuit Hockey (kinda stolen from Black Biscuit - a roller hockey apparel provider). I need a list of names that are appealing to you. If you have a moment, please comment below, email, text or facebook your ideas! If Hockey Ninja wins (my new favorite), I have a great idea for a new tattoo.

1 comment: